Pocket PC connecting to IMAP Domino Server

Pocket PC connecting to IMAP Domino Server

Post by dave » Thu, 28 Mar 2002 22:14:09

I am unable to connect Pocket PC over IMAP to my Domino
Web server, getting IMAP error occurred. We have no
problem doing this with standard outlook express. Any
ideas?

1. AVANTGO...CONNECTING TO SERVER...CONNECTING TO SERVER...CONNECTING TO SERVER...

I had a similar problem. Looking around in ActiveSync's options for the Mobil
Link item in the list of information types, I found that an option
called "Connect to this server using a secure protocol" was checked in the
settings (Connection options) for the Avantgo server profile. After unchecking
it, everything worked again.

Go to Options > Select 'Mobil Link' > Settings > Properties > uncheck the secure
protocol box.

I'm not sure if this option (the secure protocol) is supposed to be the default
setting, but now that I unchecked it, I get my stuff from Avantgo. :)

2. Looking for game developers

3. Updating server IMAP-folders in Pocket PC 2002

4. Why wait till November?

5. Connecting to IMAP server on TCP/IP network via ActiveSync

6. Remote Spy++...

7. How to connect Pocket PC 2002 to desktop SQL server 2000 directly??

8. How to connect Pocket PC 2002 to SQL Server?

9. How to connect Pocket PC 2002 to SQL server?

10. How to connect Pocket PC 2002 to desktop SQL Server 2000?

11. pocket pc and VPN, can it connect to a PPTP server demanding 128-bin encryption?

12. How to connect pocket pc 2002 to SQL server??