SIP button

Post by Mark Jone » Wed, 30 Apr 2003 05:47:39

Is there any way to hide the SIP button for a window which has no menu bar?

SIP button

Post by MSFT offlin » Wed, 30 Apr 2003 12:46:25

check out this MSDN article:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnpp...
l/ppc_input.asp

Scott Moore

Quote:> Is there any way to hide the SIP button for a window which has no menu
bar?

SIP button

Post by Alexander Shargi » Wed, 30 Apr 2003 15:36:32

Check out this article:
http://www.pocketpcdn.com/articles/fullscreen.html

If this doesn't help, you can always find the window containing this button
(use EnumWindows or FindWindow) and hide it manually/move out of the screen.
You can use Remote Spy++ to find out what window class this button uses.

--
Sincerely,
Alexander

http://www.RSDN.ru - Russian Software Developer Network

Quote:> Is there any way to hide the SIP button for a window which has no menu
bar?

SIP button

Post by r_z_are » Thu, 01 May 2003 00:44:02

Check my response in a thread called "SHFullScreen".

Quote:>Is there any way to hide the SIP button for a window which has no menu bar?

Robert E. Zaret
PenFact, Inc.
46 Beach Street
Boston, MA 02111
www.penfact.com

1. How to hide the SIP button?

Hi,

    I'm using MFC, and I've tried putting SHFullScreen(hWnd,
HFS_HIDESIPBUTTON) in as many places as I can think of (in the OnFocus
handlers for the main frame, and all dialogs), and in the WinProc for the
mainframe, for the WM_ONFOCUS message, and in the OnCreate methods, and it
doesn't seem to do anything...  Any ideas?  Do I need to do something
special for MFC apps to get it to disappear?  Do I need to get a different
hWnd (like maybe the command bar hwnd?)

            -Greg.

2. Warp City Membership Drive

3. Sip button keep returning!

4. random() function

5. Error Hiding SIP Button

6. disk checking has been cancelled?

7. hide SIP Button does not work !?

8. List Server Software

9. SIP button dosn't go away

10. Make the SIP button visible

11. SIP button disappearing in PropertySheet app

12. Hide SIP button bug?

13. Q: Display SIP in kiosk mode without SIP or Start button