recording phone conversations on ppc phone edition

recording phone conversations on ppc phone edition

Post by kurt » Tue, 04 Feb 2003 12:08:28

ppc phone edition has the capability of recording audio
phone notes but i can only hear my voice audibly on the
recording...i can barely hear the other person...does
anyone know how to adjust the volume so that both people
can be heard at the same amplitude?

recording phone conversations on ppc phone edition

Post by kurt » Tue, 04 Feb 2003 13:11:07

ok, i will answer my own question.  i noticed that when i
am recording convo in speakerphone mode, i get both
convo's equally attenuated or, at least i can hear the
other party fairly well...not so w/ the headset for some
reason...

kurt

Quote:>-----Original Message-----