Help: iPAQ PPC 2002; ActiveSync 3.5; Windows XP; Office XP

Help: iPAQ PPC 2002; ActiveSync 3.5; Windows XP; Office XP

Post by Len Smit » Sat, 06 Oct 2001 08:46:01

When I attempt to use the Windows CE Inbox Transfer from Outlook, I get the
message that says, in part:

"Unable to connect to mobile device.  This version of Windows CE Inbox
Transfer will not function correctly with this device"

However ActiveSync works fine, even the sync of mail in my inbox.  I just
cannot manage the other mail folders with out the manual utility.

Any ideas?

Help: iPAQ PPC 2002; ActiveSync 3.5; Windows XP; Office XP

Post by Michael Gordon - MV » Sun, 07 Oct 2001 07:24:35

I see the same thing, Len - I'll see what I can find out.

--
Michael Gordon - MVP

Quote:> When I attempt to use the Windows CE Inbox Transfer from Outlook, I get
the
> message that says, in part:

> "Unable to connect to mobile device.  This version of Windows CE Inbox
> Transfer will not function correctly with this device"

> However ActiveSync works fine, even the sync of mail in my inbox.  I just
> cannot manage the other mail folders with out the manual utility.

> Any ideas?

1. ActiveSync 3.5 and Outlook 2002 (Office XP's)

Hi,

Just wanna ask if anyone have this similar problem.

Whenver I try to sync my iPaq with my desktop. And if I don't have Outlook
2002 running before I plug iPaq into the cradle and ready for the sync, I
will get the error saying that Outlook 2002 profile is not accessible.

I must ask, must I have Outlook 2002 running before I can sync inbox,
contacts, calendar with my iPaq?

Cheers.
Kelvin.

2. Outlook 97 syncro with PsiWin 2.1 and 2.3

3. ActiveSync 3.5, Office XP, and Molasses...

4. WTB SMART 2.4/9.6 FAX Modem 4-6MB For HP200LX

5. ActiveSync 3.6/XP/Office XP Issue...

6. can't use file transfer with WinXP Client

7. Calendar/Task refresh failure on iPAQ 3600 series with ActiveSync 3.5 & Windows XP Pro

8. Why doesn't NetMeeting support mulitple participant audio?

9. IPAQ ActiveSync 3.1 & 3.5 WIndows 95 & XP

10. outlook xp and active sync 3.5 and ppc 2002

11. Windows XP, Activesync 3.5, Synchronisation & Passwords

12. Problems with ActiveSync 3.5 on Windows XP

13. ActiveSync 3.5 and Windows xp