PPC 3.0 synch inbox with Outlook 97

Post by georg » Wed, 24 Jul 2002 06:44:39

My corporate standard system uses Ouitlook 97. I'm told
PPC v. 3.0 is only capable of synching inbox with Outlook
98 or higher? I can't upgrade my companies world wide
Outlook. Is ther ea fix to PPC 3.0?

PPC 3.0 synch inbox with Outlook 97

Post by Marlof Bregonje, MS-MVP/Mobile Device » Wed, 24 Jul 2002 15:22:34

On Mon, 22 Jul 2002 14:44:39 -0700, "george"

>My corporate standard system uses Ouitlook 97. I'm told
>PPC v. 3.0 is only capable of synching inbox with Outlook
>98 or higher? I can't upgrade my companies world wide
>Outlook. Is ther ea fix to PPC 3.0?

Some people have stated that Inbox syncs again with Pocket PC 2002 and
Activesync 3.5 if you apply the EUU2 update on your Pocket PC. As I
don't use Outlook 97, I can't vouch for this.

--
Marlof Bregonje
Microsoft MVP - Mobile Devices   www.pocketpc.com

1. Problem with Inbox sync with outlook 97

I have a HP Jornada-567 (Pocket PC 2002) and I cannot sync
the Inbox with Outlook 97.  Tasks, Contacts and the
Calendar sync just fine, but the Inbox will not Sync.  I
get a "Attention Required" message, and when I try to
resolve nothing happens.  I am using Activesync 3.5 on a
Windows NT machine with the latest SP (6) installed.  I
even tried a hardware reset and tried with a comletely
cleam machine with no success.  Does Activesync 3.5 fully
support Outlook 97? Any suggestions?

2. Demo Design

3. Cant sync outlook 97 Inbox with Activesync

4. Right cable/network to move big files?

5. syncing outlook 97 inbox with ipaq on pocket pc 2002

6. Always on top windows & the windows95 screen savers

7. Inbox Sync Outlook 97

8. Problems Syncing between Outlook 97 and 2000

9. Sync Problem Pocket PC with Outlook 97

10. Help : Outlook 97 sync'd OK, but 2000 does not ?!

11. Sync with Outlook 97 ?

12. Outlook 97 and activsync