24 hour clock on Axim?

Post by Dennis Rickett » Sat, 18 Jan 2003 06:07:44

   Anyone know if the Axim can be set to Military time?

24 hour clock on Axim?

Post by Beverly Howard [Ms-MVP/MobileDev » Sat, 18 Jan 2003 08:00:53

start/settings/system/regional/time

Beverly Howard

Note; The contents of my postings and responses here represent my
personal opinions and do not necessarily reflect the views, thoughts or
feelings of Microsoft or any of its employees.

More info on the MVP program at http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/

24 hour clock on Axim?

Post by Matthew Mille » Sun, 19 Jan 2003 00:41:49

It should be the same in all Pocket PC 2002 devices.  Go to
Start>Settings>System>Regional Settings >Time.  Select either of the two that
start with a capital H and you should be all set.  I myself prefer military
time, although it may be due to the fact I spent 13 yeras in the Coast Guard.

Matthew

>    Anyone know if the Axim can be set to Military time?

-For detailed Pocket PC reviews visit www.pocketpclife.co.uk.

1. 24 hour clock instead of 12 hour am/om

Hi,

I just bought the Siemens SX56 Pocket PC and would like a 24 hour clock
instead of the 12 hour am/pm clock.  Is there a way to do this?  I couldn't
find any way to do this and hoping it's some obscure setting I'm missing.

Thanks,
Erwin

2. microEMACS problem

3. 24 hour clock

4. Need net.wisdom on definitions

5. E-200: The first 24 Hours...

6. Should I Go to Win2000 ???

7. 2 hard resets in 24 hours

8. FS: Amiga4000 keyboard (US)

9. 24 hour time?

10. 12/24 setting on clocks?

11. Is there any way to display time in 24-hr format?