ANN: Pocket Plot 1.0.0 BETA is now available (BETA-TESTERS NEEDED)

ANN: Pocket Plot 1.0.0 BETA is now available (BETA-TESTERS NEEDED)

Post by Rob Alexande » Thu, 14 Jun 2001 18:38:42

You want us to help you beta test this program, but then you give us a
version that only allows us to produce one plot and only runs for two
minutes at a time?  I'd be happy to help you test your program, but
not with my hands tied.

On Sun, 10 Jun 2001 12:03:05 +0200, "Mikael Sundberg"

>Hello!

>Download from: http://www.handango.com/PlatformProductDetail.jsp?productId=17505

>This product is still in it's BETA-phase and it will stop working after July 1. It will be available for registration soon, and it will then cost about $10.

>Pocket Plot is a function plotter for Pocket PC, it can plot up to 10 functions in diffrent colors at the same time, and you can use the stylus to pan (in real time), zoom and trace.
>  a.. Fast plotting
>  b.. Advanced expression parser
>  c.. Real-time panning
>  d.. Plot up to 10 functions
>  e.. Adjustable viewport
>  f.. Supports landscape-mode
>  g.. Configurable grid and axes
>  h.. Small executable

--------------------
My embedded email address is intentionally wrong.  To email me,
replace the 'xx' with 'nz' so that my domain reads 'clear.net.nz'.

--------------------
My embedded email address is intentionally wrong.  To email me,
replace the 'xx' with 'nz' so that my domain reads 'clear.net.nz'.

1. EM500/E125 PocketTV beta-testers needed

If you have a Casio EM500 or E125 and are willing to beta-test
                    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
a new version of PocketTV on your device, please send email

The current version of PocketTV does not support the
'Fast Video' option on those devices, due to incompatibility
problems with Microsoft's GAME API library (gx.dll).

We are now using the updated library (gapi 1.2), but we need
your help for beta-testing and performance evaluation.

Thanks in advance.

2. Lampop problem

3. Beta Testers needed for Pocket Database 5.0!

4. Hobbes CD availability

5. Pocket Innovations- Beta Testers needed for ClassMate (esp. students)

6. FS: HW/SW/Misc... (updated)

7. Pocket Database 4.0 Beta Testers needed

8. Passing structures in COM objects

9. Beta testers needed for Pocket PC software

10. ANN: Beta testers wanted for a Auto Maintenance log application

11. ANN: Itinerary & Frequent Flyer acct. manager (BETA testers wanted)

12. Ann: any willing beta testers?

13. Need beta testers