SIP Problem on Cassiopeia E200 Pocket PC 2002

SIP Problem on Cassiopeia E200 Pocket PC 2002

Post by Sanchai Thiewprasertku » Thu, 28 Mar 2002 15:21:53

On my Cassiopeia E200, there are 9 SIP applications installed:

1. Default SIP supplied with Pocket PC: Block Recognizer, Keyboard, Letter
Recognizer, Transcriber

2. Additional SIP installed: DeveloperOne Access Panel Platinum Edition,
DeveloperOne RapidCalc, C&N ThaiWinCE Block Recognizer, ThaiWinCE Keyboard,
and QuickLine

When I clicked on the arrow on the Pocket PC taskbar, the nine SIP show up
properly.

After that, when I switched between each SIP input method, there is problem.
Some SIP input do not run properly. Here's the situation:

a. All 4 default SIP input installed with E200 run OK everytime

b. After reboot, ThaiWinCE keyboard run properly, but ThaiWinCE Block
Recognizer won't run. Sometimes, after reboot ThaiWinCE Block Recognizer
run, but ThaiWinCE keyboard won't run. When it won't run is how default
keyboard instead.

c. AccessPanel won't run it show default keyboard instead. Sometimes,
RapidCalc run, and sometimes it won't. AccessPanel won't run almost all the
time, and RapidCalc started OK in some reboot!!!

I recognized that at one point of time, not more than 6 SIP will run. 4
default SIP applications will run all the time. To get the SIP that won''t
run to operate, I have to reboot my E200 and use trial and error!!!

How can I make sure that all the nine SIP applications work reliably and
flawlessly, and that they co-exist peacefully all the time ?

Regards,
Sanchai Thiewprasertkul
Bangkok, Thailand