AI app beta testers wanted - free registration

AI app beta testers wanted - free registration

Post by Lauren Gauthie » Wed, 27 Mar 2002 19:09:18

PocketAI Digital Mind Assistant v. 1.0
is a decision wizard that turns your PDA into
an artificial intelligence thinking machine using
boolean and fuzzy logic. Now you have a
decision helper useful in a variety of decision
making situations such as personal decisions,
buying decisions, etc.

We will be giving away free registration code
to beta testers for a limited time.

Download your copy at:
http://www.3dnetproductions.com/pocketai

--

AI app beta testers wanted - free registration

Post by Lauren Gauthie » Sat, 06 Apr 2002 03:38:08

This is the last few days to get your free registration of
PocketAI Digital Mind Assistant for your Pocket PC.
A $19.99 value. This offer ends April 5, 2002.

The application now comes with fully automated .exe
and .cab installers.

The information we are seeking is as follows:

- Device information. Be specific. Provide name,
model number. Also Windows version number,
processor, and memory information as per:
Start -> Settings -> About

- Any installation problem encountered.

- Any operation problem encountered.

- Your impressions about the application.

Download your copy at:

http://www.3dnetproductions.com/pocketai

Quote:> PocketAI Digital Mind Assistant v. 1.0
> is a decision wizard that turns your PDA into
> an artificial intelligence thinking machine using
> boolean and fuzzy logic. Now you have a
> decision helper useful in a variety of decision
> making situations such as personal decisions,
> buying decisions, etc.

> We will be giving away free registration code
> to beta testers for a limited time.

> Download your copy at:
> http://www.3dnetproductions.com/pocketai

1. Beta testers wanted for AI application - get free registration

Think smarter and faster! Something is bugging your mind? Don't seem
to know what to decide? PocketAI helps you think... faster. This
unique decision wizard turns your PDA into an artificial intelligence
thinking machine using boolean and fuzzy logic. Now you have a
decision helper useful in a variety of decision making situations such
as personal decisions, business decisions, buying decisions, etc.

Decision problems that traditionally require a pen, paper, and
concentration become more fun and easier to solve with PocketAI. It
surprisingly simplifies and accelerates decision making.

Understand it. Use it. It will quickly become an essential decision
making tool and a time saver. Don't waste another minute wondering.
Use PocketAI and the power of your Pocket PC(tm) computer to
complement your brain's own thinking ability. Decisively get to the
bottom of your decision problems in no time.

The application also has a random mode which randomly selects from
your list of alternatives.

Version 2.0 of this product is now in beta testing. Become a beta
tester participant and receive a free registration (value of $19.99).
Offer ends Sept. 15, 2002.

http://www.3dnetproductions.com/pocketai

Fully automated .exe and .cab installers. Download today...

A product of 3D Net Productions Inc.
www.3dnetproductions.com

2. MS Chart Control Refresh

3. (Beta Testers Wanted) Sync any file from any folder on your computer (Free Licence)

4. Saving sheet as a CSV file.

5. Wanted: beta testers for real-time streaming financial app!

6. Game programming for CONSOLEs

7. Beta testers wanted for Mileage Tracking App

8. Recovering from Money database corruption? (Rescind my previous answer...)

9. Wanted: Beta testers for PocketDAQ*

10. Beta testers wanted for new Today Screen applet

11. Wanted: Beta testers for Expense Tracking application

12. Beta Testers Wanted

13. Additional beta testers wanted