I am looking for medical books covering drug info, illnesses, insect bites etc.

I am looking for medical books covering drug info, illnesses, insect bites etc.

Post by Mark » Sun, 24 Jun 2001 03:57:50

Who sells them?

Thanks

Post by Marlof Bregonj » Sun, 24 Jun 2001 04:25:01

>Who sells them?

Try
 www.handheldmed.com
www.medicalpocketpc.com

1. I am an american learning chinese and am looking for the best platform and

I am an american learning chinese and am looking for the best platform and
software to help me, including english to chinese dictionaries...

I want an English platform, but Chinese ime...

Any suggestions on CE / Pocket PC, and Dictionaries and software available?

Would eventually like to take notes on my hand heald in chinese as well...

Thanks!

2. Nanotechnology Seminar at Rutgers

3. Free E-books (Health/Drug Abuse Prevention)

4. quick money

5. Looking for a app to save sensative info, like passes and credit card info...

6. Morgan Davis/ProLine Query

7. Folder/binder/cover/etc...

8. PiCTeX?

9. looking for free medical software for PPC

10. Looking for a slip cover for Casio E-125

11. Beaming info (Tasks, Appointments, etc.) to a Palm - Help

12. I am looking for someone/company who can develop Pocket PC application

13. o2 XDA recent info on forthcoming update etc.