Pocket PC 2002 serial number - new QA at pocketpcdn.com

Post by Vassili Philippo » Sat, 29 Dec 2001 04:23:33

New QA at Pocket PC Developer Network - www.pocketpcdn.com.

Question
As far as I know all Pocket PC 2002 devices support built-in serial
number. How can I read it?

Answer:
http://www.pocketpcdn.com/qa/serial_number2002.html

Vassili Philippov
MS-MVP Mobile Devices

1. More on Pocket PC 2002 serial numbers on non-MFC apps

I have tried the standard method code described in
http://www.pocketpcdn.com/qa/serial_number2002.html on a Dell Aixm and it
works fine as long as I am using an MFC application. But the call to
KernelIOControl returns
zero when used in a non-MFC application.

Is there something that need initializining that MFC does for me that I now
need to do to get this to work?

2. Chameleon Sampler - PPP - dynamic address???

3. New QA at Pocket PC Developer Network: How to save a bitmap into a jpeg file?

4. John McGowan's AVI Graphics Format Overview

5. Pocket PC Serial Number

6. using InnoDB ==> transactions (rollback) don't work

7. CHECK IF your iPAQ H3800 Series Pocket PC Serial Numbers require service

8. algorithm generation

9. Serial number for Pocket PC device

10. Pocket PC Device Serial Number

11. Pocket PC serial number (overview)

12. API to retrieve the serial number on the Pocket PC

13. Reading Pocket PC serial number