Eval. Platform Builder?

Post by Pavel A » Fri, 13 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Greetings,

A stupid question about the evaluation ver. of PB3 -
what are the limitations? is it time bombed or just CEPC?
Does it include functional eVC/eVB, emulator and remore de*?

Why it suddenly disappeared from the online shop until (as they say) end October.

TIA,
--PA

Eval. Platform Builder?

Post by Chris Muenc » Fri, 13 Oct 2000 04:00:00

It is only timebombed (60 days)

Chris

Quote:> Greetings,

> A stupid question about the evaluation ver. of PB3 -
> what are the limitations? is it time bombed or just CEPC?
> Does it include functional eVC/eVB, emulator and remore de*?

> Why it suddenly disappeared from the online shop until (as they say) end
October.

> TIA,
> --PA

Eval. Platform Builder?

Post by Steve Maille » Fri, 13 Oct 2000 04:00:00

It's also limited in that you can not stamp a license signature on an image
created with the evaluation version.

--
Steve Maillet
Entelechy Software Consulting

> It is only timebombed (60 days)

> Chris

> > Greetings,

> > A stupid question about the evaluation ver. of PB3 -
> > what are the limitations? is it time bombed or just CEPC?
> > Does it include functional eVC/eVB, emulator and remore de*?

> > Why it suddenly disappeared from the online shop until (as they say) end
> October.

> > TIA,
> > --PA

Eval. Platform Builder?

yes

Post by Pavel A » Sat, 14 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Thanks!
All I need is building some device drivers, so I can take .h files, libs and documentation
from the eval, they are the same as in the $$$ version?

--PA

Quote:> It is only timebombed (60 days)

Quote:> It's also limited in that you can not stamp a license signature on an image
> created with the evaluation version.

1. iPAQ 3970 platform to use with Platform Builder

Hi,

I am writing a network card driver for the iPAQ 3970.  I am using Platform
Builder 3.0 to compile my driver.  What is the platform I must use to compile
it.  I tried the ARM720 and the SA1100 and it does not seem to work.  Do I
have to use Platform Builder 4.0

Thanks

Richard G.

2. the SPECT modality

3. ActiveSync(IR transfer) problem on WinCE3.0 platform builder.

4. Text to Speech

5. WinCE.NET - Platform builder Question

6. How do I handle this exception?

7. iPAQ serial download service problem (Platform Builder 4.1)

8. Problem with GTAK 2.10?

9. Platform Builder support for ARM Processor

10. How to compile Platform Builder samples?

11. use platform builder for pocket pc 2002

12. Need help with Platform builder