Selecting only a single row in eVB Grid

Post by Michael Stephen » Fri, 24 Nov 2000 14:34:46

I want to restrict how many rows are selected in the ActiveX Grid.  There is
no option I have seen to do this.

Thanks
Michael.

1. CE grid control and Row-Selection property AND grid speed

        I have the selection style of a grid set to select an entire row. This
works fine for me except for one thing: Each time I select a row, the
previously selected row(s) will STAY selected. I just want a single row
highlighted and selected each time I click on one. Is there a property
to turn off "Multi-Select" and still have row-based selection? If not,
what's a (the?) proper method of clearing the highlighted rows?

- Tom

2. HD -SumII: Bad catalog extent r...?

3. Sizing listview grid's row height (API)

4. Mod-Tap 110 blocks needed!

5. PPC Grid Fixed Col/Fixed Row

6. Forced change password

7. How to select a whole row when using ListView Control?

8. ACAD 2000 Plotter Driver

9. Select All row in ListViewCtrl

10. Full row Selecting not working....

11. Inserting rows with a SELECT statement and ADOCE 3.1

12. How do I select a row in a ListView?

13. Highlight the entire row of listView for eVB