Export Outlook Express contacts to PPC Inbox?

Export Outlook Express contacts to PPC Inbox?

Post by TL » Sun, 27 Apr 2003 05:17:35

Hi,

I'd like to access my Outlook Express contacts (specifically, the email
addresses) from Pocket PC Inbox.  Other than exporting them to Outlook
(which I do not have installed) and sending them over, is there another
method?

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

Todd

Export Outlook Express contacts to PPC Inbox?

Post by T-Shirt ~??? » Tue, 29 Apr 2003 17:31:15

Hi TL,

AFAIK, there is no solution with built-in functionality of Pocket Inbox
and/or ActiveSync.  But there is a third-party application that would deal
with Outlook Express and Pocket PC synchronization, it's SyncExpress
(http://www.syncdata.it).

Good luck.

--

T-Shirt   ~???~