Launch iExplorer in Embedded Visual Basic

Launch iExplorer in Embedded Visual Basic

Post by Francesc » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 22:35:04

In Embedded Visual Basic , I use the statemetn

lret = CreateProcess(CStr("\windows\iexplore.exe"), CStr(""), 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, sPROCESS_INFORMATION)
to launch iExplorer from an application
But I need to lauch Explorer to a specific URL
Help !!
Thank you
Francesco

Launch iExplorer in Embedded Visual Basic

Post by Andrey Yatsy » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 23:31:57

Look at this article:
HOWTO: Specify a URL When Starting Pocket Internet Explorer from eVB
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q275230&ID=KB...
Q275230&FR=1

Andrey Yatsyk

Quote:> In Embedded Visual Basic , I use the statemetn

> lret = CreateProcess(CStr("\windows\iexplore.exe"), CStr(""), 0, 0, 0, 0,
0,
> 0, 0, sPROCESS_INFORMATION)
> to launch iExplorer from an application
> But I need to lauch Explorer to a specific URL
> Help !!
> Thank you
> Francesco

Launch iExplorer in Embedded Visual Basic

Post by Tim Wilson [MVP » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 00:36:33

Have you tried this:
lret = CreateProcess(CStr("\windows\iexplore.exe"),
CStr("http://www.opennetcf.org/"), 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
sPROCESS_INFORMATION)

--
Tim Wilson