Pac-Man Expansion Fun Pack

Post by Tom Detwile » Tue, 06 Feb 2001 13:10:02

I got the Pocket Pc Expansion Pack by mail when I bought my Casio E-115 last
year. The only program I use on it is Pac-Man. It worked fine for a while
then it stopped working when I got the E-125. The Game is playing because
you  can here the sound. But you can not see anything the screen is blank.
Since I first got the 125 I have formatted my hard drive and wiped out my
Casio's memory and reinstalled everything and it still does the same thing.
Does anyone know anything about this? Is there a fix for it?
Thanks,
Tom Detwiler

Pac-Man Expansion Fun Pack

Post by Rob Borek, MS-MVP/ » Tue, 06 Feb 2001 13:29:05

Quote:>I got the Pocket Pc Expansion Pack by mail when I bought my Casio E-115
>last year. The only program I use on it is Pac-Man. It worked fine for a
>while then it stopped working when I got the E-125. The Game is playing
>because you  can here the sound. But you can not see anything the screen
>is blank. Since I first got the 125 I have formatted my hard drive and
>wiped out my Casio's memory and reinstalled everything and it still does
>the same thing. Does anyone know anything about this? Is there a fix for
>it? Thanks,

See http://www.microsoft.com/mobile/pocketpc/downloads/devdownloads.asp.
The notice also applies to the EM500.

--
Rob Borek
Microsoft MVP - Windows CE

1. Got the Fun Pack but not Expansion Pack!

I received my Fun Pack. It contained a CD and a PC card, but no Expansion Pack to
plug the card into. The promotion said it was for software and hardware worth
$75. Here is a clip from the promo:

"Note: The Expansion Packs are only available for new Pocket PC purchases. This
offer does not apply to the OEM purchased upgrade modules for the Palm-size PC.
Offer good in US and Canada only."

I hope my Expansion Pack is still going to be sent to me.
Who could I contact to verify this?

Thank You.

2. 4SALE: AirDrive external floppy

3. Pac-man

4. TradeWars

5. PAC-MAN

6. CAD on a TGX+

7. Pac-Man for the PktPC

8. Where can I get PAC-MAN?

9. Pac-Man for EM-500

10. I can'nt delete Pac-Man from my EM500!?

11. E-125 and Pac-man black screen?

12. Pac-Man broken on Casio E-125