1. Suspend/Resume Crashes CF Card App, Corrupts Card Files
I've been able to re-produce this problem on at least two
devices: Ipaq and Symbol.
I have an application that is in the middle of CF (Storage
Card) access. Using the power key, I quickly suspend and
resume the device. More often than not, I get a Storage
Card Error 5 (Access Denied) with Yes (continue) or No
If I select No, the app crashes. If I select Yes, I draw
an app-generated error message about a corrupted file or
EOF reached, etc.
After a few repeats of the above, I manage to corrupt the
Storage Card on which the app resides. The app, soon
after, becomes useless.
After some querying around, I found out that CE's multi-
threaded natures kicks off all active processes upon
resume including those that load and verify the device
driers, i.e., that of the CF card. The app is also kicked
off, hence causing a conflict.
Has anyone seen this before? If so, what was you work
Thanks in advance.
2. Wanted (again): old game 'Reel Fishing'
3. GPRS and Suspend mode **Pocket PC Phone***
4. Create Scripts w/ Foreign Keys in 7.2.04 Assembly
5. iPaq and Suspend Mode
6. .dxf file
7. WaitCommEvent and suspend mode
8. Bulletproof (or at least back-pocket-proof) case
9. suspend mode detection?
10. EVB and suspend mode
11. Corrupt records in email database
12. Pocket Money database corrupt - How do I fix it??
13. Windows CE.NET "Build.dat, corrupt database (File error)" problem