ANN:PPCNewz 1.5 available - upgrade recommended!

ANN:PPCNewz 1.5 available - upgrade recommended!

Post by Stev » Tue, 27 Mar 2001 03:26:36

Hi,

I've just posted a new version (1.5) of PPCNewz (my freeware offline newsreader) to http://www.thebytefoundry.com/ppcnewz.

There's no new functionality in this version, but it includes an important bug fix. All previous versions would leave hundreds (or even thousands) of small files lying around. This is fixed, and v1.5 will also clean up any left around from previous versions. I'd recommend that all users of previous versions upgrade.

Sorry for the delay in fixing this - several people reported this a few weeks ago, but I was in S.America on a business trip - without my development PC. You cant imagine how frustrating that was!

Steve

-------------------------------
Posted by PPCNewz
http://www.thebytefoundry.com/ppcnewz

1. ANN: ListMaker version 1.5 available by ScaryBear Software

ListMaker version 1.5 is now available from ScaryBear Software with the
following improvements:

- Automatic database recovery in the event of a device hard-reset
- ClearType text support option available for displaying more readable text
on the screen (for most Pocket PC devices)

Please visit www.scarybearsoftware.com for more details and screenshots.

Regards,

ScaryBear Software

2. HP 650C - MERGE OFF

3. ********* ANN: KILMIST STORAGE ANALYZER UPGRADE 1.5 *************

4. Persistent form problem - please help??

5. ANN:PPCNewz update available

6. 4 Player joystick adaptor

7. ANN: PPCNewz new version available

8. ALL MY STUFF

9. TomeRaider 1.5 beta now available.

10. ANN: ezyUnZIP 1.5 - it's free!

11. ANN: Pocket Innovations Pocket Database 1.5 released

12. ANN: Pocket Innovations GraphIt 1.5 Released!!

13. ANN: Napier 1.5