Spell checker in Word 2002

Post by Zak Smit » Sun, 14 Oct 2001 23:04:49

I was wondering how well the spell checker in Word 2002 works.  I would
imagine it would have to be substantially trimmed down from the PC version.
Has anyone tried it, or have any comments?

Spell checker in Word 2002

Post by Frank McPherson, MS-MVP/Mobile Device » Mon, 15 Oct 2001 02:54:33

The reason why it is not included with the iPAQ upgrades is that the spell
check dictionary is so large. From my experience the spell checker has
worked as expected.

--
Frank McPherson
MS-MVP Mobile Devices

Quote:> I was wondering how well the spell checker in Word 2002 works.  I would