Folder/binder/cover/etc...

Post by D. Andrew » Sat, 27 Jan 2001 18:06:41

I recently purchased a HO Jornada 548, and I am looking for something along
the lines of a binder or cover that will a) hold it, b)possibly have a belt
hook, and c) replace my wallet; i.e.. hold credit cards, maybe some cash in
case I ever get any...that sort of thing.  Something not too much larger
than the Jornada itself, but it can be significantly thicker.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

D. Andrews

--
On a scale from one to ten, one being a vertical line, and ten being a
vertical line with a circle to the right of it, how would you rate this

Folder/binder/cover/etc...

Post by D. Andrew » Sat, 27 Jan 2001 18:09:58

Um, that first line should (obviously) read "HP Jornada...."

Quote:> I recently purchased a HO Jornada 548, and I am looking for something
along
> the lines of a binder or cover that will a) hold it, b)possibly have a
belt
> hook, and c) replace my wallet; i.e.. hold credit cards, maybe some cash
in
> case I ever get any...that sort of thing.  Something not too much larger
> than the Jornada itself, but it can be significantly thicker.

> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

> Thanks in advance,

> D. Andrews

> --
> On a scale from one to ten, one being a vertical line, and ten being a
> vertical line with a circle to the right of it, how would you rate this
> tagline?

Folder/binder/cover/etc...

Post by Sherry Zor » Sat, 27 Jan 2001 23:33:24

Check a few of these
 Reviews http://www.veryComputer.com/
 Vaja http://www.veryComputer.com/
 EBCases www.ebcases.com
 Eholster http://www.veryComputer.com/
 Scribble case www.scribble.uk.com
 Grindergear www.grindergear.com
 Franklin/Covey www.franklincovey.com
 *Pocket http://www.veryComputer.com/
 PocketGoods http://www.veryComputer.com/
 AquaPaq http://www.veryComputer.com/
 Fossil www.fossil.com
 TotalCase http://www.veryComputer.com/
--
Cajun (Sherry Zorzi)

Quote:> I recently purchased a HO Jornada 548, and I am looking for something
along
> the lines of a binder or cover that will a) hold it, b)possibly have a
belt
> hook, and c) replace my wallet; i.e.. hold credit cards, maybe some cash
in
> case I ever get any...that sort of thing.  Something not too much larger
> than the Jornada itself, but it can be significantly thicker.

> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

> Thanks in advance,

> D. Andrews

> --
> On a scale from one to ten, one being a vertical line, and ten being a
> vertical line with a circle to the right of it, how would you rate this
> tagline?

Folder/binder/cover/etc...

Post by Thierry Morissett » Sun, 28 Jan 2001 06:44:19

I don't know if HP still sells its case for its HP-19B calculator, but if yo
can find one, it does fit the 548 quite nicely.
--
Thierry Morissette

Quote:> Check a few of these

http://www.veryComputer.com/
>  EBCases www.ebcases.com
>  Eholster http://www.veryComputer.com/
>  Scribble case www.scribble.uk.com
>  Grindergear www.grindergear.com
>  Franklin/Covey www.franklincovey.com
>  *Pocket http://www.veryComputer.com/
>  PocketGoods http://www.veryComputer.com/
>  AquaPaq http://www.veryComputer.com/
>  Fossil www.fossil.com
>  TotalCase http://www.veryComputer.com/
> --
> Cajun (Sherry Zorzi)

> > I recently purchased a HO Jornada 548, and I am looking for something
> along
> > the lines of a binder or cover that will a) hold it, b)possibly have a
> belt
> > hook, and c) replace my wallet; i.e.. hold credit cards, maybe some cash
> in
> > case I ever get any...that sort of thing.  Something not too much larger
> > than the Jornada itself, but it can be significantly thicker.

> > Any help would be greatly appreciated.

> > Thanks in advance,

> > D. Andrews

> > --
> > On a scale from one to ten, one being a vertical line, and ten being a
> > vertical line with a circle to the right of it, how would you rate this
> > tagline?

Folder/binder/cover/etc...

Post by D. Andrew » Sun, 28 Jan 2001 18:00:48

Thank you very much.  I sure will.

D. Andrews

Quote:> Check a few of these

http://www.veryComputer.com/
>  EBCases www.ebcases.com
>  Eholster http://www.veryComputer.com/
>  Scribble case www.scribble.uk.com
>  Grindergear www.grindergear.com
>  Franklin/Covey www.franklincovey.com
>  *Pocket http://www.veryComputer.com/
>  PocketGoods http://www.veryComputer.com/
>  AquaPaq http://www.veryComputer.com/
>  Fossil www.fossil.com
>  TotalCase http://www.veryComputer.com/
> --
> Cajun (Sherry Zorzi)

> > I recently purchased a HO Jornada 548, and I am looking for something
> along
> > the lines of a binder or cover that will a) hold it, b)possibly have a
> belt
> > hook, and c) replace my wallet; i.e.. hold credit cards, maybe some cash
> in
> > case I ever get any...that sort of thing.  Something not too much larger
> > than the Jornada itself, but it can be significantly thicker.

> > Any help would be greatly appreciated.

> > Thanks in advance,

> > D. Andrews

> > --
> > On a scale from one to ten, one being a vertical line, and ten being a
> > vertical line with a circle to the right of it, how would you rate this
> > tagline?

Folder/binder/cover/etc...

Post by D. Andrew » Sun, 28 Jan 2001 18:01:17

Thank you for your assistance....I will look into it.

D. Andrews