US-MD (Germantown, MD) - Oracle Systems DBA -

US-MD (Germantown, MD) - Oracle Systems DBA -

Post by NTLLC Jo » Wed, 05 May 1999 04:00:00

Job Title: Oracle Systems DBA
Location: US-MD (Germantown, MD)
Salary: Commensurate with experience

Please Send Resumes and Salary History to:

or

Fax: 703-528-5503

or

HR Manager
Net Transforms, LLC
1111 North 19th Street
Suite 415
Arlington, VA 22209

Tired of working for body shops?  Want to use your skills as an Oracle
DBA?  If you have experience with Oracle Database Administration
preferably running on a Digital UNIX platform, and want a career
opportunity that stresses teamwork and individual professionalism,
then you want to be part of this small but growing Arlington-based
consulting firm.  Our colleagues currently support a variety of
customers working on projects that include project and implementation
planning, architectural and system design, installations, migrations,
and integration and technical support.

Education:
---------
BS in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent experience

Skills:
---------
Candidates should have a minimum of two years experience as an Oracle
Database Administrator. We stress excellence, professionalism,
teamwork, experience, and education.

1. US-MD -- Oracle Systems DBA --

[...]

2. PATH

3. US-MD Senior SUN Solaris Systems Administrator

4. telnet query

5. Linux Exchanger Server Client

6. US-MD Maxim Group UNIX SYSTEM ADMINISTRATORS

7. linux nfs server and sun client

8. Jobs in Germantown, MD

9. C99 initializers for drivers/md/md.c

10. Could not compile md/raid5.c and md/multipath.c in 2.5.3-pre3

11. weird md+scsi prob (delayed or missing partition check, md autorun finds no RAID)

12. eliminate interdependency between fs/partitions and md driver and enable persistent superblocks/raidautorun with modular md