CBT for UNIX

Post by LAN CAREERS, LTD ***** » Sat, 25 Nov 1995 04:00:00

email back for full info

1. CBT for UNIX

I am looking for Computer Based Training (CBT) courses for introductory
UNIX training (e.g. file structure, common commands, etc.).  The course
would need to run under MS Windows.  I have seen a course from Open
Systems Training that looks very good, but it requires 17 meg.  This is a
bit high, since we want to load these on laptops for people that are
traveling 80-90%.

2. FTP (help) LINUX 1.1

3. UNIX CBT Training

4. e2fsck bugs?

5. Unix CBT

6. AMANDA

7. Unix Admin CBT to buy

8. ls120 support in Linux

9. UNIX CBT's - Computer based training ?

10. Free CBT Unix training.

11. Unix Shell scripting CBT

12. CBT or VBT for Unix

13. ad: CBT Nuggets Linux+ Certification 8 hours of training $159.00