Looking for gcc BINARIES for SCO

Post by joeh » Sat, 18 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Are there any Installable BINARIES for C compiler for
SCO version:
System = SCO_SV
Node = scoabc
Release = 3.2v5.0.5
KernelID = 98/07/02
Machine = PentII(D)
BusType = ISA
I need to get a C compiler on there YESTERDAY
Any reference or help in this regard highly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Joe
--

access to a news server; thanks!
Disclaimer: opinions expressed my own and not representative of my employers

Looking for gcc BINARIES for SCO

Post by NCS » Mon, 11 Oct 1999 04:00:00

1. Looking for gcc binary.

Hi,
I have Redhat 6.0 installed, but it seems the gcc compiler has not been
installed. Is there somewhere a binary distribution of the gcc compiler
that I can download and install?

thanx,

W. Lo

2. mouse offset

3. Help, looking for GCC binaries for x86 (Solaris 2.4)

4. Packager source code.

5. Looking for gcc 2.7.0 binary for Linux

6. Thank you

7. Looking for gcc binaries for Solaris 2.6

8. freebsd on laptops

9. Looking for GCC binaries for Solaris 2.4

10. gcc 2.7.1 and g77 binaries for SCO ODT 3.0

11. gcc,g++ binaries for SCO

12. Binaries of GCC on SCO

13. SCO Binaries in the US for GCC