PROM Password help

Post by Eric Lewandows » Wed, 01 Apr 1998 04:00:00

is there a way to disable the PROM password on a Sparc20?  I intelligently must
have set a incorrect password and i do not know what i made it.. PLEASE HELP!!

--

PROM Password help

Post by John » Fri, 03 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Hello

Boot, the machine up normally, log in as root and use eeprom.

>is there a way to disable the PROM password on a Sparc20?  I intelligently
must
>have set a incorrect password and i do not know what i made it.. PLEASE

HELP!!

1. PROM Password help

is there a way to disable the PROM password on a Sparc20?  I intelligently must
have set a incorrect password and i do not know what i made it.. PLEASE HELP!!

--

2. Hitachi CD-ROM problems

3. Prom Password - Help!

4. nn and leafnode

5. PROM Password help

6. emacs: Cannot open load file: term/x-win

7. HELP - PROM password (SS2)

8. Writing to stderr.

9. PROM Password.

10. getting round a PROM password?