Job Opportunity in Princeton, NJ

Post by Cheryl Levit » Fri, 29 Dec 2000 03:29:52

Hi!

I am a recruiter and I have a client in Princeton, NJ looking for a
Senior Unix Systems Administrator in a Sun/Solaris environment.  Company
is working with cutting edge technology and salary and benefits are
great.  Ideal candidate has at least 5 years of experience with
Sun/Solaris, shell scripting, Net Backup exp. is a plus.  Small team
environment.

If qualified/interested, please forward resume to

Local candidates preferred.  Sorry, no sponsorship.

Thanks,
Cheryl

1. Job Opportunity in Princeton, NJ

Hi!

I am a recruiter and I have a client in Princeton, NJ looking for a
Senior Unix Systems Administrator in a Sun/Solaris environment.  Company
is working with cutting edge technology and salary and benefits are
great.  Ideal candidate has at least 5 years of experience with
Sun/Solaris, shell scripting, Net Backup exp. is a plus.  Small team
environment.

If qualified/interested, please forward resume to

Local candidates preferred.  Sorry, no sponsorship.

Thanks,
Cheryl

2. help setting up for my system

3. NJ - Perm Job Opportunity

4. services? which ones?

5. Excellent Unix Job Opportunities in PA/NJ/DE

6. Help: X and Imagine 128s2e w/4MB DRAM

7. ORACLE/DBA postion; Princeton NJ, 2 months, immediate

8. TNT, GLX and RH 6.1 XFree

9. US-NJ-Princeton UNIX/Solaris System Administrator

10. NJ excellent Opportunity

11. Unix Sytem Amininstrator Opportunity-NJ

12. NY/NJ/CT Career Opportunities for IT pros!

13. Sr. System Admin Opportunities-NJ