New update to scripts site for UNIX OS and alternative browsers

New update to scripts site for UNIX OS and alternative browsers

Post by jame » Tue, 22 Jan 2002 21:06:53

Hello,

http://www.sandyxsystems.co.uk/scripts/index.htm

Just a quick note to all the people that requested an update to our site.

The site is now in two versions - hi-res and lo-res.  If you use a browser
such as Lynx or if you use a UNIX based OS, you may have problems using the
site.  If you now click on the lo-res lik, you will see everything as it
should be and you will have no problems using the excellent scripts on our
site.

http://www.sandyxsystems.co.uk/scripts/index.htm

Many thanks

James Welch
Sandyx Systems
0161 610 7701
http://www.sandyxsystems.co.uk
Visit our popular script archive at : http://www.sandyxsystems.co.uk/scripts

1. New update to scripts site for UNIX OS and browsers

Hello,

http://www.sandyxsystems.co.uk/scripts/index.htm

Just a quick note to all the people that requested an update to our site.

The site is now in two versions - hi-res and lo-res.  If you use a browser
such as Lynx or if you use a UNIX based OS, you may have problems using the
site.  If you now click on the lo-res lik, you will see everything as it
should be and you will have no problems using the excellent scripts on our
site.

http://www.sandyxsystems.co.uk/scripts/index.htm

Many thanks

James Welch
Sandyx Systems
0161 610 7701
http://www.sandyxsystems.co.uk
Visit our popular script archive at : http://www.sandyxsystems.co.uk/scripts

2. call stack

3. New update to Scripts website for UNIX OS' and browsers

4. Modem Pool

5. Scripts. New option for UNIX browsers - No Javascript.

6. Rookie question...

7. Script Site and New UNIX Discussion Forum

8. Using My Box to Relay Spam

9. Excellent new unix script site - a must see !!

10. New Site: Unix hacking / phreaking related site.

11. New WWW site :alternative data transfer solutions:

12. Alternative to SANE (not supporting new scanners): TWAIN or Mac OS X binary compatibility?

13. From netscape browser - resolve name of local site yahoo.com to local site on apache