Bcc in ELM

Post by John Q. D » Sat, 04 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Hi to all!

Does ELM come with the feature of "Bcc:" as in some mail editor (Eudora) so
that we can "blind" the receiver who we are "cc" this mail to?

Thanks.

JOE

Bcc in ELM

Post by Kurt J. Lanz » Sat, 04 Oct 1997 04:00:00

> Hi to all!

> Does ELM come with the feature of "Bcc:" as in some mail editor (Eudora) so
> that we can "blind" the receiver who we are "cc" this mail to?

> Thanks.

> JOE

Yup. The 'h' command shows all the headers, including Bcc.
--
Kurt J. Lanza

1. Elm problem: elm can't read mail file, why?

Hello,

I have a problem with elm. All of a sudden i cannot access
my incoming mail file.  Elm reports it can't read the mail
file because it is  corrupt.  I can read the file using vi
and it looks ok.  There must be something missing in the
file to make it corrupt.  I'm hoping I can repair the file
but I do not know what the structure of the file should be
or what elm is looking for..  I did some searching on my
system for documentation but can't find anything.  Any
suggestions on where to look.  And any suggestions on what
may be wrong?

I have a HP-UX 8.05 system and  Elm revision: 66.25

Thanks in advance

Tom Jennings

2. Perl 5.004_04 with dynamic loading under SCO OS 5.02

3. Elm 2.4pl23 on SCO Unix 3.2v4.2 (OSF3.00) and elm.rc

4. KDE2.1.1 problems...

5. Pine - how to automatically BCC myself?

6. exporting CdRom

7. Kmail filter against BCC field? and other...

8. Broken out of the box....

9. BCC mail in script ?

10. Help - sending list through mailx to bcc: field

11. automatic bcc in kmail?

12. How to use "Bcc:" in sendmail.cf configuration, Help !!!

13. Help - using mailx to send to Bcc: field?