NFS File Synchronizing

1. Synchronize the time on NFS system

Hello, UNIX ADMINs

I am very new to the UNIX admin field. Actually I am just going to take
over the job. We use NFS for disks cross mounting but not running
NIS or DNS. The Operating system involves SUNOS 4.1x, Solaris 2.4 and
IRIX on SCI. What is the best way to sychronize the time inside of the
system? At moment, every work station has got it's own time.

On a book, it mentioned timed. But I could not find any related info
about this demon.

Thank you for any help.

--
Zhuang Li
Earth Sciences

2. cron - anything better?

3. Synchronize Files Between Two Linux Machines

4. Menu selection not working

5. Synchronizing files

6. Looking for Laptop "power" utility for linux

7. Need to synchronize password files on multiple machines

8. AWE-pnp help?

9. Synchronising file access permissions?

10. Synchronizing 2 file systems

11. what's the strategy of mmap() synchronize memory with disk file

12. Synchronizing Files

13. synchronize files with downloaderrors