corrupt label : bad magic number - sd.so(0,0,0)/vmunix: can not open

corrupt label : bad magic number - sd.so(0,0,0)/vmunix: can not open

Post by tes » Fri, 20 Oct 1995 04:00:00

Hallo !

After chrash on a workstation (soulborne) it can not start reboot because
I get the error message from the bootdisk:

Corrupt label : bad magic number
sd.so(0,0,0)/vmunix: can not open

Who can help me !

Send me a mail to:

Post by George D » Sun, 29 Oct 1995 04:00:00

>Hallo !

>After chrash on a workstation (soulborne) it can not start reboot because
>I get the error message from the bootdisk:

>Corrupt label : bad magic number
>sd.so(0,0,0)/vmunix: can not open

>Who can help me !

>Send me a mail to:

Under Sun Solars 2.4 I was able to boot from the CD
and re-label the disk.  The contents of the partitions
were still ok after this.

George Dau