by Bruce Miller #3 » Sat, 17 Jul 1993 04:05:38
1. Need help with unix vendor choice for Intel 486 box
Consider AT&T's Unix V release 4.0. It has all the features you are looking for. The only limitation is that in order to run SCSI you need to have the AT&T SCSI card.
2. Linux needs the MS touch
3. oh, does unix run on a regular 486 pc?
4. Editable HTML control?
5. Hardware maintenance for 486 running SCO UNIX
6. sio silo overflows
7. redhat 6.2 on 486 laptop, video help needed
9. Need help setting up Linux on Intel 486
10. I NEED HELP! want freeBSD to 486
11. Need Help: use 486 PC as NAT
12. Please help me select a unix for 486.
13. need help with freebie 486/66/VLB motherboard