Question on Elm related to outlook mail

Post by Srivastava Durge » Thu, 07 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

I am an elm user. When a person sends me email using MS outlook and
I try to read it using elm, it pops up a new xterm. I donot want
it to pop a new xterm. I want to read it as any other regular mail.
(I am using HPUX with X-windows)

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

-Durgesh

1. Elm problem: elm can't read mail file, why?

Hello,

I have a problem with elm. All of a sudden i cannot access
my incoming mail file.  Elm reports it can't read the mail
file because it is  corrupt.  I can read the file using vi
and it looks ok.  There must be something missing in the
file to make it corrupt.  I'm hoping I can repair the file
but I do not know what the structure of the file should be
or what elm is looking for..  I did some searching on my
system for documentation but can't find anything.  Any
suggestions on where to look.  And any suggestions on what
may be wrong?

I have a HP-UX 8.05 system and  Elm revision: 66.25

Thanks in advance

Tom Jennings

2. HOWTO calculate hex-tile distance

3. how to import outlook mail into netscape mail?

4. PPP Newbie: How do I use PPPD with a variable IP address

5. questions on aliases & elm/mail

6. Sun Crypto Accelerator 500 card?

7. mail,mailx,elm,pine: 17 questions (65, actually)

8. BSD man page format friendly makewhatis/catman -w

9. Elm questions--mailing lists

10. Solaris Mail related questions

11. DNS question related to mail

12. mail server related question

13. IMAP4, LDAP, and other mail related questions