Midnight Commander problem

Post by John Poltora » Fri, 14 Mar 2003 03:01:07

I just tried to install Midnight commander on Debian and get an error
while loading shared libraries: libgpm.so.1

What's missing?

--
John

Midnight Commander problem

Post by daveh.. » Fri, 14 Mar 2003 04:21:50

Quote:> I just tried to install Midnight commander on Debian and get an error
> while loading shared libraries: libgpm.so.1
> What's missing?

Hard to guess.  I guess I'd start with google, and the keywords
"debian linux midnight commander libgpm.so.1" or so.  There is
also a mailing list (and archive) at gnome.org for it.

1. Midnight Commander problem when telneting to shell

Hello:

I asked the following question on linux related groups but no answer
yet... Can anybody in this groups help?

Thanks,

Sam

-----------
I telnet to my Linux from my Windows machine.

When I activate MC through the telnet window, everything looks almost
the same as being on the actual Linux computer.

However, the F keys do not function properly:

F10 acts like F9
F9 like F8

etc...

Is it the telnet client (QVT 4.2d) settings? Terminal emulation
choice? I played around with them without much success.

Thanks!

Sam

2. reading sockets

3. MidNight Commander Problems

4. getting into linux

5. Midnight Commander Problems

6. CD-ROM Mounting Problems

7. Midnight commander problem.

8. RH 6.0 + 3C509B-TPC card???

9. Midnight Commander 1.0 (was Mouseless Commander)

10. Problems with Midnight Commander

11. Problems with midnight commander

12. Midnight Commander file permissions problem

13. problem with midnight commander