EMC Symmetrix

Post by N. G » Fri, 02 Mar 2001 03:48:37

Where do I find some information on the subject ? Something like a tutorial,
a FAQ , anything

EMC Symmetrix

Post by David M » Fri, 02 Mar 2001 04:23:36

www.emc.com

> Where do I find some information on the subject ? Something like a tutorial,
> a FAQ , anything

EMC Symmetrix

Post by N. G » Sat, 03 Mar 2001 08:06:35

wow. impressive.

> www.emc.com

> > Where do I find some information on the subject ? Something like a
tutorial,
> > a FAQ , anything

EMC Symmetrix

Post by Dave Hi » Sat, 03 Mar 2001 08:08:42

: wow. impressive.

I'll say!  It's certainly notable how relevant the "search for the
world's oldest printed book" is to your query.

It's amazing that people will bother to respond to a posting, when
they obviously have no interest in being helpful.  Makes you wonder
what their motiviation is.

Anyway, try this URL - it's a pointer to a bunch of FAQ's on
EMC's website:
http://archive1.emc.com:443/query.html?qt=faq

Have fun,
Dave Hinz

PS I prefer Network Appliances boxes, myself.  Just as reliable, a
bit cheaper (just got a quote; 1TB for less than 200K US Dollars)

EMC Symmetrix

Post by N. G » Mon, 05 Mar 2001 10:40:54

Quote:> PS I prefer Network Appliances boxes, myself.  Just as reliable, a
> bit cheaper (just got a quote; 1TB for less than 200K US Dollars)

 I prefer them too, it's those guys that sign my paycheck do not. Anyhow,
thanks a lot for the URL.