Running SLIP on pseudo tty?

Post by Tan Jin Meng. Ext 34 » Sat, 26 Feb 1994 17:53:56

Is is possible to run SLIP over a pseudo tty?

i.e. log into a terminal server and from the terminal server telnet
into the machine. Start slattach on the pseudo terminal.

The reason I ask this instead of trying it out is that I currently do not
have a modem. But I'll buy one if there is a reasonable chance that I can
do this.

jin meng

1. SLIP over Pseudo-TTY

I need information on running SLIP over pseudo-ttys on SunOS 4.1.3,
SVr4, or AIX, preferably SunOS..  Please respond via email if
possible, and note the addresses in my sig. Thanks very much for
any information.
--

 "I will NOT raise taxes on the middle class." -Unknown

2. Adding Sockets

3. SLIP on a pseudo tty?

4. Redhat 6 and Samba. smb start not loading during boot

5. anybody running dp-4.0 on pseudo tty pairs

6. Dosemu's slooow

7. Good book on tty, pseudo tty, termio etc ?

8. Grep and text manipulation

9. Reading TTY/Pseudo TTY Programming

10. Mapping Pseudo TTYs to Hard TTYs

11. tty --> slip --> tty

12. out of pseudo ttys

13. How does flow control work for pseudo ttys under HP-UX?