Pre IPO start up seeks UNIX Sys admin (HP-UX)!!!!

Pre IPO start up seeks UNIX Sys admin (HP-UX)!!!!

Post by garry hil » Fri, 21 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Sorry to interrupt but this is a great opportunity to get into a Pre IPO
company in beautiful San Francisco, CA.  Check us out on the web at
www.epit.com our software powers internet exchanges and trading.  We have
our funding already and we are set to take BTB marketplaces to the next
level.  Please contact me if you or someone you know would like to get rich.
Thanks for your time,

Garry Hill

Post by Bernard Chandle » Fri, 21 Apr 2000 04:00:00

> Sorry to interrupt but this is a great opportunity to get into a Pre IPO
> company in beautiful San Francisco, CA.  Check us out on the web at
> www.epit.com our software powers internet exchanges and trading.  We have
> our funding already and we are set to take BTB marketplaces to the next
> level.  Please contact me if you or someone you know would like to get rich.
> Thanks for your time,

> Garry Hill

looks like a nice site
good luck

--
Bernie Chandler
http://www.nationwide.net/~bernie

Post by Dave Hi » Fri, 21 Apr 2000 04:00:00

: Sorry to interrupt but this is a great opportunity to get into a Pre IPO
: company in beautiful San Francisco, CA.  Check us out on the web at
: www.epit.com our software powers internet exchanges and trading.  We have
: our funding already and we are set to take BTB marketplaces to the next
: level.  Please contact me if you or someone you know would like to get rich.
: Thanks for your time,

: Garry Hill

Sorry to correct you, but you want the jobs newsgroups.  They're over
-----> that way.

1. job: Pre-IPO start-up needs SENIOR sys admin...

SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA

ArrayComm, a manufacturer of wireless telecommunications infrastructure
equipment, is seeking an experienced computer systems administrator to help us
expand our capabilities as we rapidly grow.

This person will manage, maintain, and grow a heterogeneous computing
environment composed of networked engineering workstations (DEC/OSF,
Sun/SunOS), PC's (Windows, Windows95) and X-terminals with a firewalled
Internet connection.  The successful candidate will have experience in the
installation and management of networked Unix workstations and PC's,
including network services such as SMTP, bind/DNS, NFS, NIS, SNMP, UUCP and
NNTP and POP.  Intimate familiarity with scripting languages such as perl,
awk, sed and the various shells is a prerequisite, as is some C programming
ability, the ability to build public domain packages given sources, and
experience installing network hardware (hubs, routers, modems, etc.).
Experience in Unix system programming and in network security will be
considered plusses, as will experience in the management and administration
of enterprise telephone systems.

This position requires a self-motivated individual with excellent
interpersonal, communications and organizational skills.  A skills test may
be required.

JOB DESCRIPTION

Position:       Senior Computer Systems Administrator

Reporting to:   GSM Group Leader

Responsibilities:
- Manage, maintain, and grow a heterogeneous computing environment=
  composed of networked engineering workstations (DEC/OSF, Sun/SunOS), PC's
  (Windows, Windows95) and X-terminals with a firewalled Internet
  connection.
- Stay abreast of advancements in enterprise computing, make
  recommendations for hardware and software purchases.
- Manage hardware and software maintenance and license agreements.
- Work with other systems adminstration personnel to provide proactive
  computing support throughout the company.

Requirements:
- Experience in the installation and management of networked Unix
  workstations and PC's, including network services such as SMTP, bind/DNS,
  NFS, NIS, SNMP, UUCP, NNTP and POP
- Intimate familiarity with scripting languages such as perl, awk, sed and
  the various shells
- Experience installing network hardware (hubs, routers, modems, etc.)
- ability to build public domain packages given sources, rudimentary
  knowledge of C and "make"
- Self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal, communications
  and organizational skills

Other Skills:
- Experience in Unix system programming, C programming, and in network
  security will be considered plusses, as will experience in the management
  and administration of enterprise telephone systems.

Resumes can be sent:

  via fax
408-428-9083

  via e-mail

  via mail
Human Resources
3141 Zanker Road
San Jose, CA  95134

2. where to find qt 1.42

3. Pre IPO in SF seeks UNIX Admin!!!!

4. Problem: Matrox G200 AGP 2X (from Vectra PIII vei8) onboard | Xfree 3.3.6 | RedHat 6.2 | HP Monitor 15' D8895A

5. US-WA-Seattle UNIX SYS ADMIN HP-UX

6. VMLINUX for GVP-040/33?

7. Atlanta - UNIX Sys Admin, Oracle/Informix DBA, HP-UX Openview

8. How to turn off X at boot up time?

9. Wanted - NJ- Unix System Admins or Admins with Windows NT, Sun, Solaris, HP-UX, or AIX

10. SF Start-up Seeking UNIX Sys. Admin

11. hi-tech pre-IPO oppty - needs UNIX admin

12. N. VA > Pre-IPO needs Sr. UNIX Systems Admin

13. UNIX Systems Administrator, Sys Admin, KY SUN, HP/UX, AIX, Louisville, KY