I got a Question about E-mail

Post by DAbeas » Fri, 26 Jul 1996 04:00:00

My question is, after I read my mail and  trash it
(I got Eudora 1.5.2) ,where does it go.Is there
any specific directory that I can go and read mail
I trashed 3 weeks ago?

1. E-Mail E-Mail E-Mail

This has been driving me nutty. I decided to setup a small business with
linux as a file/printer/e-mail/internet server (2 offices, about 10 clients
at each)
I can do all of the rest (file,printing, and internet access) but I am
having a hell of a time understanding linux (unix) e-mail. I have searched
countless how to's but just want to know one thing. How do I do the
following:
Allow 2 offices to send and receive e-mail to each other
Allow each office to send and receive e-mail locally (don't go out to the
internet when you want to send something to the guy in the next cube)
Have a dial up connection retrieve e-mail from an internet POP server, and
deliver it a win95 client when the win95 client requests it.
I'm assuming i need sendmail (or qmail), a pop server, and a ppp connection.
DO i need a DNS server or can I just resolve through hosts file?
Can someone please point me to a good source on the subject of e-mail, or
offer some advice.
Thank You

2. modem not detected

3. extract email from text file and send an email to the email address

4. Databases for C++/Java

5. I have not been getting any e-mails

6. awk

7. Problem with Email getting to user - just hangs on first message

8. Linux software

9. Anybody getting the Sun Alert Weekly Summary Report by e-mail?

10. Getting email address

11. Opera for Linux gets email client, "power" tools

12. Help, I suddenly started getting strange email notification

13. Getting rid of email from uucp