How to print a ps file to a non-ps printer thru gs241?

How to print a ps file to a non-ps printer thru gs241?

Post by Eric Jui-Lin L » Sat, 31 Oct 1992 04:39:01

Hi *,

In the UNIX env, how shall I do to set up a non-ps printer to
print ps file thru ghostscript?  I have a HP III sits besides
me.  Since I don't have a printer driver and postscript cartdidge
for this HP III, I couldn't use it.  Recently, I compiled gs 2.4.1
with x11.dev and ljet3.dev.  I wish to know if there is a way
to print ps file to this printer.  Thanks!

  --Eric
--
* Obviousness is always the enemy of  *   \     Jui-Lin Lu (Eric)      /   *