upload files from sco to internet

Post by Justin Ts » Sat, 28 Sep 1996 04:00:00

I have a sco open server system recently set up to dial up to
internet so we can use their email services. The problem is that we
cannot find a good communication package to either upload or download
files from our server to our internet acct. It is either too expensive or
too primitive. The one we are using now is cu or callmenu (~ commands).
If you guys out there knows a good shareware can do the file upload and
download from SCO unix to internet (SUNos, I guess), pls email me at

your response and I hope I could get enough response so that I can
compile a list of that and put it out to others.

Have a nice day!

Justin :)

upload files from sco to internet

Post by Don Re » Sun, 29 Sep 1996 04:00:00

In the beginning, or at least on Fri, 27 Sep 1996 14:25:01 GMT,  Justin Tsui

>I have a sco open server system recently set up to dial up to
>internet so we can use their email services. The problem is that we
>cannot find a good communication package to either upload or download
>files from our server to our internet acct. It is either too expensive or
>too primitive. The one we are using now is cu or callmenu (~ commands).
>If you guys out there knows a good shareware can do the file upload and
>download from SCO unix to internet (SUNos, I guess), pls email me at

>your response and I hope I could get enough response so that I can
>compile a list of that and put it out to others.

umm lets start with:
kermit, ftp, uucp, rcp

--

 Calcasieu Lumber Co.                    Austin TX
    will sysadmin for food ...