us-ok-tulsa unix system administrator, hp-ux , dec osf/1 , sun solaris , recruiter , RSI

us-ok-tulsa unix system administrator, hp-ux , dec osf/1 , sun solaris , recruiter , RSI

Post by Larry MaGe » Sun, 23 Apr 1995 04:00:00

Resource Solutions International is a leading consulting firm  specializing in
client-server/unix environments, we are currently expanding our staff  with the
following career opportunities:

Title: Unix system administrator

Hardware: HP OR SUN OR DEC OR SEQUENT

Operating system: HP-UX OR  SUN SOLARIS OR  OSF/1 OR ULTRIX OR SEQUENT DYNIX

Software: UNIX UTILITIES

Experience: 2 years or more  of  system generations, tuning, installing and
updating software, resolving system hardware and hardware problems,  customer
support

Start Date:  May 1995

Quantity: team of  4

Duration: 9 months to a year, extensions very likely , with an option for
permanent hire should all parties choose to do so.

Location: Tulsa, Ok

Functions: Unix system administration across multiple unix platforms that
handle video processing.

Note: we are looking for a solid technical person, but CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
ARE JUST AS, IF NOT MORE IMPORTANT! The ideal candidates are those who work
well with users and speaks their language, solves their problem without
bombarding them with a lot of technical jargon, aware of politics but minimizes
the playing of politics, works odd hours at times , while on call sometimes,
and has the ability to make teamwork happen by bringing people together.

INTERVIEW PROCESS: FAX  OR EMAIL RESUME, PHONE INTERVIEW, FINAL INTERVIEW VIA
TELEVIDEO CONFERENCE. WE HAVE TELEVIDEO CENTERS IN MOST MAJOR CITIES.

Contact:

  LARRY MAGEE, Project Staffing Director

*****reference requirement : #24 S******

RESOURCE SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL
3030 LBJ FWY, SUITE 300, LB-23
Dallas, TX 75234
1-800-700-5266
214-243-2015
FAX  214-243-8316 Attn: Larry MaGee

*** send resume in ASCII format only ***

Sorry no entry level positions available!, must have commercial experience
EOE