1. Production Release of ESD E14: Engineering Scientific Data Libraries and Data Utilities
To: Distribution -- via email only
Subject: Production Release of ESDlib and ESD Utilities E14
Scientific Computing announces the general availability of the latest
version of the following Engineering Scientific Data (ESD) Libraries and
Esload E14, Esunload E14, Escompress E14
ESDlib and ESD Utilities (Esload, Esunload, Escompress) to have been ported
to PowerPC and Intel based Linux to support new Engineering Lab data
systems. ESDLib has been rebuilt for HP-UX 11.0 to support the HP-UX 11.0
operating system major version release.
The following host hardware and operating systems are supported:
HP: HP-UX 11.0_2, 32 Bit mode (ESDlib only)
Synergy: VME SBC series (Power PC): Yellow Dog Linux Challenge Server 1.2
Intel x86 compatible (i.e. Pentium): Red Hat Linux 6.2
Also note that on HP-UX, the ESDlib E14 FORTRAN interfaces have been tested
using the FORTRAN 90 complier. This is to support HP's direction to
eliminate support for the FORTRAN 77 complier at HP-UX11.11 and higher.
Information about using these new product versions can be found at the
ESD Utilities release notes:
ESDlib release notes:
We would like to thank those who participated in the Beta Test for your
support. Please continue to report any problems or suggestions for
improvement via the CPR program. If we can be of help, please contact our
consultation line at (425) 237-9238. If you have questions about any of the
information contained in this memo, please contact Dan Russell at the phone
number or email address shown below.
Signatures on File...
D. W. Russell S. J. Sward
System Manager Project Manager
Org. 6-D56, M/S 67-ME Org. 6-6D56, M/S 67-MU
Phone #: (425) 234-3680 Phone #: (425) 965-3788
D. M. Fox
Product and Service Manager
Org. 6-6D56, M/S 67-ME
Phone #: (425) 237-3765
2. NFS mounting
3. New BusLogic Driver - Second Production Release
5. New BusLogic Driver - First Production Release
6. AHA-3940 aic7xxx kernel 2.2.13 problem
7. When will Debian production code be released?
8. Winbook XL233D, any good?
9. Making DIP release tty line...
10. SOCKS5Toolkit Release 1.0; Security Made Easy
11. Mid-month LTP release made.
12. Making sound work (AWE 64 and 3.0-RELEASE)
13. SOCKS5Toolkit Release 1.0; Security Made Easy