AST 4 port and ISC V3 3.0

Post by Andy Brag » Sun, 07 Feb 1993 05:07:23

I don't know if this is the right group to post to anymore, there's
so much reorganization going on...

Anyway, I'm trying to get an AST fourport card that someone gave me,
to work.  If I install it in a dos machine, I can get com1 and com2
to work in "compatible" mode, but can't get com3 and com4 working
(in either mode it seems).

If I install it in the 486/EISA running ISC V3 3.0, I can't get "asy"
to recognize any of the ports, in either compatible or enhanced mode.
So, what configuration should the DIP switches be in, and what out
of the ordinary must I do on the Unix side to get it going?

Thanks in advance!

-  Andy
--
           DO NOT BUY TOUCHE COMPUTERS -email for details
     Large Packages (10K+ Total) to: cerritos.edu!swc!wndrsvr!andyb