x server for sun sparc2 GS

Post by Kin Ling To » Sat, 25 Apr 1992 00:27:43

I have a sun sparc2 GS workstation which has 24bits frame buffer and
using the cg12 driver.
Where can I find a X11R4 or X11R5 server that can used the cg12
driver.

Thanks.

1. Unable to boot Sparc2.6 after installed Sparc2.7

Greeting, I have Sun Ultra 10 Sparc system. After install sparc 2.7
evalution copy on a new HD, my system is now having problem to boot
from the original HD with 2.6 Sparc Solaris. The error message is as
follow:

Can't read disk label
Can't open disk label package

cprbooter cpr boot
Can't read disk Label.
Can't open disk label package

Now I can only boot the HD with Solaris 2.7 OS, the HD with Solaris 2.6
is no longer bootable. Above message is the problem i am having.

My goal is to have two OSs, Sparc2.6 and Sparc2.7, running on my Ultra
Sparc 10 and swapping the HDs when I need to running from one of these
OSs.

I wonder if anyone has smiliar problem and how I could resolve this
problem.

Any help would be greatly appriciated.. Thx

Vincent Shyu

2. need help with soun card config

3. Want to buy a high speed serial port board for a Sun Ultra SPARC2

4. Installion problem for SLS .. Help ?

5. HALP!! USR Sportster 28.8 (33.6) / Sun Sparc2

6. TeX and XDvi problems

7. problem w/ Booting My Sun Sparc2 Station - sunhelp.txt (1/1)

8. modem speed drop with KPPP when not using root

9. modem connection between ultrix(MIPS) and unix(SUN sparc2)

10. I'm looking for FreeWare C compiler for a Sparc2 Sun!!

11. Help Me Find a Search Engine for SUN Sparc2

12. remote access to Sun Sparc2 running Sunos 4.1.4 by PC Anywhere VT emulation

13. Mounting Bracket for Sparc2 --- Why Sun hard disks are so expensive?