AIX Printing to a Novell Netware 4.1 Print Queue

AIX Printing to a Novell Netware 4.1 Print Queue

Post by Chris Campbel » Fri, 02 Oct 1998 04:00:00

  I'm very new to the AIX world so please excuse me if the following isn't
all worded correctly. I'm in the process of installing a new LIS (Laboratory
Information System) for the Medical Reference Laboratory that I work for.

The problem that I'm running into is that I need to print to existing
Netware print queues. I have an existing Novell and NT LAN installed and 75
or so printers on the Novelll LAN that I would like to have our RS/6000's
that are running AIX print to. Is this even possible? I need to do this over
IPX, these aren't IP printers. Thanks in advance.

Chris Campbell
Regional Medical Laboratories, Inc.
Network Technician

1. AIX Printing to a Novell Netware 4.1 queue

  We are in the process of setting up a new laboratory information system in
the reference Laboratory that I work for, and I'm curious if AIX is able to
print to a Novell print queue. And if so, how do I do this? As you may be
able to tell, I'm VERY NEW to AIX.. I can help with Novell and NT questions,
but AIX I don't think so. :) Thanks in advance. Please e-mail me.
Chris Campbell

2. HELP! Suddenly very slow browsing (Newbee)

3. Printing from SCO Openserver to Novell Netware 4.1

4. Too muxh paging with 2.4.20-rc2-ac1

5. Solaris 2.6 and printing to plpd queues(Novell 4.1)

6. Large number of context switching, what does it mean ?

7. Help: Solaris doens't print to Novell 4.1 queues

8. Moving SCSI Targets

9. Printing on netware 4.1 printer from AIX 4.2.1

10. problem with print to Netware print queue

11. How to get rid of banner when printing to netware print queue

12. ? Printing to Novell Print Queues