How do you change/review the character set in HP-UX 11.0

How do you change/review the character set in HP-UX 11.0

Post by Michel Monett » Fri, 01 Jun 2001 22:26:53

Hello,

I would like to know which commands I need to use to review or change the
character set/symbol set in HP-UX 11.0.

Thanks,

Michel

1. File locks between Linux and HP-UX 11.0

We are running into odd file locking problems between our NFS
server which is running on Redhat 6.2 - kernel 2.2.16 and
HP-UX clients.  When a HP-UX 11 client requests a file lock
on a NFS V2 filesystem on linux, we get the following error:

Getting Locking status on build.log...failed -> errno: 46

The following scenarios work fine, but the HP-UX 11.0 clients
fail.

Server          Client
------          ------
Linux           Linux
Linux           Irix 5.3
Linux           HP-UX 10.20

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael Madden

--
Michael Madden
Systems Engineer

2. Howto get 16bpp on mach32 ?

3. How to configure PPP on HP-UX 11.0?

4. Change password in non-interactive mode

5. NFS Under HP-UX 11.0

6. Keeping Server Up While on Vacation

7. How to modify the kernel parameters on HP-UX 11.0

8. Sendmail..cannot send or receive

9. core problem under hp-ux 11.0

10. File locking between Linux and HP-UX 11.0

11. How to configure PPP on HP-UX 11.0?

12. APACHE 1.3.4 ON HP-UX 11.0

13. HP-UX 11.0 Out of Memory Issues.