UNIX TOOLS FOR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR ARCHIVE IS NOW ON THE WEB!

UNIX TOOLS FOR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR ARCHIVE IS NOW ON THE WEB!

Post by Eric LER » Sat, 04 Nov 1995 04:00:00

It doesn't work

Quote:

Post by Ross Alexand » Sat, 04 Nov 1995 04:00:00

>It doesn't work

"Don't do that, then."  Or learn to write a meaningful bug report.

Ross

ps: works for me.
--

1. UNIX TOOLS FOR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR ARCHIVE IS NOW ON THE WEB!

All freeware and shareware Unix tools for system administrator programs (plus more than
23,288 others) are now on JUMBO, The Official Web Shareware Site!

check out:

  http://www.jumbo.com/
    -- or --
  http://www.jumbo.com/bus/unix/sysadmin/

If you find that we are missing any Unix tools for system administrator programs,
tell us and we'll get them on for you.

ON JUMBO!, YOU CAN READ DESCRIPTIONS BEFORE DOWNLOADING! -- PLUS NEVER
ANY WAITING!

2. Site Help

3. Unix tools for system administrator Shareware -- All archive easy access / $

4. Can't install Redhat 3.0.3

5. UNIX TOOLS FOR SYSADMINS ARCHIVE IS NOW ON THE WEB!

6. Newbie; Mandrake version

7. arithmetic in sh

8. Web+ : Web to Database Middleware, Web Application Development Tool for Unix

9. Senior UNIX System Administrator / Web Master SE MI 810/313