find the process bound to a listen process

find the process bound to a listen process

Post by Emmanuel Dreyf » Wed, 06 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Hello

I've got a listenning socket, and I would like to know what process is
bound to this socket. How could I find this? (NetBSD-1.3.3)

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
Ce message est post sur un serveur de news experimental.

Post by Barry Margoli » Wed, 06 Jan 1999 04:00:00

>I've got a listenning socket, and I would like to know what process is
>bound to this socket. How could I find this? (NetBSD-1.3.3)

Get "lsof".

Don't bother cc'ing followups to me.