amd (JSP's automounter)

Post by Matt Atterbu » Fri, 04 Jan 1991 09:45:50

    Is there anyone out there who uses 'amd`, who understands how to use
    it [properly], and who is willing to help me to get it going on
    our SONYs?

    Is there anyone out there who is using 'amd` on a SONY (MC680x0
    architecture, release 3.3a OS)? If so, I would like to check my
    port with yours!

    ta muchly ...

  or: ...!uunet!murtoa!bacchus.esa.oz!matt            "consider this a divorce"

1. Any automounter facility available for FreeBSD except 'amd'?

I have a HPUX  NIS server running 'automount', and I want to let my
FreeBSD to share the map file from the NIS server. But the map format
between 'amd' and 'automount' is different. So, they can't share the map
file.

Is there any automounter facilities available for FreeBSD except 'amd'?
The 'amd' on my FreeBSD 2.2.7 doesn't seem to work well now.

If there is, how can I get it?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards!

Wang lei

2. PPP/modem speeds

3. need mount-maps for Linux automounter 'amd'

4. Volume Control on The CD?

5. Latest `amd' automounter release (amd920824upl67)

6. Enlightenment customization FAQ

7. How can I get AMD to behave like SUN's automounter?

8. RAS in redhat 5.2

9. AMD automounter & Sun's NIS maps

10. AIX - IBM's JDK and JSP won't play together

11. binary packages of jsp server 'jetty' now available

12. AMD Automounter Docs

13. amd (automounter) news group...Where are they!