Need help with Interactive unix

1. Need help with Interactive UNIX's YP

I need help with Interactive UNIX's YP.

I use the sysadm utillity to install the files and configure YP.

I want to set up the maschine to be a YP-client of a SUN SS2.  Somehow the
machine starts to transfer maps (?) and after it has transfered 1 or 2 maps it
hangs ...
After a while I get a message:
yp: can't find ypserver for "domain. ...."; still trying;
.
.

Urgh !

The question is,- has anyone got an idea what's wrong ?
If I want the machine to be a YP-client,- it shouldn't transfer the maps,- should
it ?

I'm running Interactive UNIX ver. 2.2.1 on a AST premium 486/33 T.
Interactive NFS ( don't remember version ) and YP vers. 2.1.

I would appreciate if someone could help me :-) !.

Thank You !.

Trond Kandal.
--
System-administrator: Trond Kandal, Institutt for Informatikk, Universitetet i

"I never make mistakes,- once I thought I had made a mistake,
but I was mistaken."

2. PLIP and PLIP cables

3. Need Help: How use streammer on Interactive UNIX ?

4. getting pppd to run from non-root

5. Need help w/serial communication under interactive unix

6. imapd problem

7. HELP CONFIGURING SENDMAIL/SMAIL ON INTERACTIVE UNIX 2.2 - PLEASE HELP!

8. concurrent read()/write() on same descriptor

9. Need Books/Manuals for Interactive UNIX...

10. Need Info on Interactive Unix

11. Needed Urgently Interactive Unix Version 3.0

12. Need Docs/faqs on Sun Interactive UNIX

13. Interactive UNIX version 3.0.3 install disks needed...