security profiles

Post by Luke Alle » Wed, 28 Feb 2001 18:01:25

Having set up a new default security profile (High) on SCO open server
release 5,
can I change one of the default properties (user can choose own password) on
a system wide basis.

I have found two file:

/etc/auth/system/default   and  /etc/default/passwd

which is either of these files should I use.

Any advise appreciated

Luke

1. Default Security profiles

Having set up a new default security profile on SCO open server release 5,
can I change one of the default properties on a system wide basis.

I have found two file:

/etc/auth/system/default   and  /etc/default/passwd

which is either of these files should I use.

Any advise appreciated

Luke

2. Welcome to comp.unix.questions [Frequent posting]

3. Security profiles

4. Installing StarOffice 5.2 (Newbie)

5. /etc/security/.profile (V3.1.5)

6. Linux thread problem

7. security on /home/root and .profile

8. Unix File System

9. Security Bug in .profile-EIS - solaris 9

10. ksh not reading /.profile or /etc/profile

11. Profile/.profile/.bash_rc/et al.

12. Telnet login doesn't run /etc/profile or $HOME/.profile

13. /etc/profile or $HOME/profile