1. APC Powerchute Plus UPS software
A coworker shared the following with me, I'm having the same issue:
I have installed version Powerchute Plus 4.2.3 software on two AIX 4.2.1
boxes; v4.2.2 is installed on several other AIX machines. The UPS and
computers communicate successfully; however, I am having problems with
Xpowerchute should allow me to monitor the UPS on other computers, do tests,
restart machines, etc. However, when I start xpowerchute, it reports that it
can not find any powerchute servers; it does not even find my local machine.
I can alter the powerchute.ini file so that it does not use TCP; then,
xpowerchute will see my local machine but, of course, no others.
I have talked with APC about this. We have installed new 10/100M NIC cards;
the original built in NIC ( ent0 ) is still there. APC says that their
software is trying to communicate with this old NIC. I have removed the
device ( rmdev -i ent0 -d ) but this did not help.
They also tell me that there should be some entries in /etc/services for ports
6547, 6548, and 6549; but, they have not yet provided just what those entries
should be. Does anyone know, or have any suggestions for a fix?
Thanks in advance.
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.
2. INSTALLATION TROUBLE: Kernel Panic on Gateway P5-90
3. Is anyone using powerchute plus from APC?
4. Courtney remaining silent
5. APC BackUPS Pro, Powerchute Plus and a Solaris 2.6, Sparc 20.
6. How to delete IPC shared memory segment?
7. Powerchute plus for SCO on linux
8. Multi-head XF86
9. APC PowerChute Plus with RedHat 8.0
10. Powerchute Plus, APC Smart UPS on Solaris 2.4
11. APC SmartUps & Powerchute Plus
12. Powerchute Plus + Portmaster = Multiple hosts shutdown...is this possible?
13. APC Back-UPS PowerChute Plus configuration